Week, Goals and the Tablet.

Dear Blog,

Too much has been happening. Too less time for myself. I hate this. I hate not having time for myself. I hate having to shun responsibilities just to do things I want to do. And no progress on my to-do list frustrates me even more. Maybe I should start small. Like making goals for a week. 
So this week's goals would be: 
  • Start reading. Angels Of The Dark.
  • Go and enroll myself for Yoga.
  • Wake up at 7 and go for a jog.
  • Go out with friends. I can't remember the last time I saw them. 
On a another note, have you ever wondered how
the first kiss, losing virginity, proposing, getting married are so alike on a certain level. You think about it for so many days planning the perfect moment and reliving it in your head a million times. You have a hundred perfect and not-so-perfect scenarios in your head which you think might happen and find yourself thinking about that prospective moment every time of the day. But when it actually happens, it's just whoosh and done. And all you are left with is "What? Is that all?". These moments are so hyped up. 

I somehow found myself on the same page in a bit of a similar situation. Thinking, planning and whatnot and when it actually happened it just did. And I didn't feel any different as apposed to my belief that my life would change. Well! Life and it's mysteries I tell you!

I can't believe it's just 3 days since my exams ended. So much has happened in between. Also work has been resumed. I officially hate my job, my life, my chosen career option and everything in between. I have tried again and again and yet again to convince myself that this is what I always wanted, this is what I want to do, this is what I have to love. But.. I don't know. I just don't see it happening. 

Now, something that genuinely made me happy arrived today morning. A graphic tablet. I see lot of doodles in the future. 


See you.
x




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to tell me I am awesomesauce. Go ahead.

©All Faces Of Me. Is Designed By Templateify & CollegeTalks| Distributed by Rocking Templates