Skipped a non-important paper that I was planning to fill with "Please excuse my dope ass swag" and I was supposed to give again anyway and boy it feels so good.
This was technically my last exam.
You know what this means? Yes, that I am FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY free from the shackles of this tortourous villain. <insert an insanely drunk dance sequence>
|^ I can drink coffee taking all the time in the world because well you know it. ^_-|
- I am allowed to rant about anything right now because I am super happy. That being said you already know it is an understatement. I am beyond happy.
- I am free to take over the world by tweeting for one.
- I can finally gym and lose the extra absolutely despised fat that I have put on these past three months.
- I can go out and watch movies without lying to myself that I am going to make up for it once I reach home.
- I can spend all the time I want under the shower.
- I can finally get to the tedious task of building my tolerance towards alcohol. =|
And ofcourse I can blog.
P.S: In case anybody feels I make a huge deal out of my exams can show themselves the "Close" button.
P.P.S: Suggestions as to what I should be doing now?