Blur.

This is what I had always wanted. Being busy. Doing something I love. Or I thought I did. Then multi-tasking relationships. Fell right into place for my belief that relationships are best handled from a distance.

I made life plans assuming everything's going to be constant forever. But ofcourse change happened. Chartered Accountancy didn't remain the luring, fascinating dream that it used to be. Money, respect everything it had. The only thing it didn't have was my interest. So what did? I don't know. So what is Plan B? I don't know. So do I really want to be stuck doing CA when it doesn't fascinate me in the least? I really really don't know.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to tell me I am awesomesauce. Go ahead.

©All Faces Of Me. Is Designed By Templateify & CollegeTalks| Distributed by Rocking Templates