I tend to have the longest checklist nearing exams. And since exams are round the corner (November) the checklist is almost ready:
- Get hair streaks done. Planned : Red and electric blue.
Open a bank account because I am a lousy saver and I forget why I spent money and where I kept the rest of it. Resulting in finding them in random jean's pockets.
- Save money and buy a Galaxy Note. People going gaga over the Samsung-Iphone case and then suddenly opposing Samsung, please don't care to comment. Samsung has always been my first love.
- Buy some cosmetics and prepare myself to look like a girl.
Shop for formal clothes for work.
- Get a haircut. On that note have you noticed HOW FUCKING EXPENSIVE HAIRCUTS ARE THESE DAYS? I mean 750 bucks just for snip snapping the scissors a few times? Bitch please! I'd rather do that snip snapping at home myself.
- Download all new seasons of Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Supernatural and Two and a Half Men that are going to premiere by the end of September.
- Also watch all of them. ;)